Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Tensile Testing Machine,single Column, For Testing Under Temperature||Display:||Touch Screen Controller Display & Computer Control Display|
|Force Capacity:||Within 500kgf (5000N)||Temperature Range:||-60℃ To 150℃|
|Test Speed:||0.5 ~ 500mm/min Or As Request||Motor:||AC Servo Motor, Or Stepper Motor|
Single Arm Tensile Machine With Chamber , Custom Tensile Testing Machine With High Low Temperature
Machine Introduction: PT-1175GDW Universal Testing Machine Temperature Controlled is our company launched a new testing machine, The machine adopts the latest design concepts and manufacturing technologies, the integration of precision oven and tensile testing machine as a new model, is designed to simulate the physical properties of various materials testing improved models in different environmental conditions, if install of high-low temperature test chamber on this machine, can be test the materials physical characteristics of tensile, pressure, shear at different temperature. When using the normal temperature test, high-low temperature test chamber can be removed to increase the use of space and convenience.
Tensile Tester Features:
1. Elegant design: Dynamic-type base supplemented by senior spray treatment of aluminum profiles column.
2. Precision transmission mechanism: Use high-precision, seamless ball screw and Timing belt as the guarantee accuracy of drive system.
3. Advanced control: Fully computerized data acquisition and motion control, powerful and easy to operate.
4. Powerful software features: The full open test software of Windows OS, Users can use the software to complete almost all the existing functionality mechanical test items, but also according to their actual needs to edit their own testing methods. Test results can be shared with the vast majority of office and other office automation software.
5. Ultra-high precision: Better than force measurement accuracy of 0.5 degrees, 1/100,000 of the force value resolution, deformation measurement resolution up to 0.01mm.
Tensile Machine Specifications:
|Capacity Options||2kgf , 5kgf, 10kgf, 20kgf, 50kgf, 100kgf, 200kgf, 500kgf, any one option.|
|Temperature Range||-60℃ to 150℃(with visual window, lighting).|
|Control Method||P.I.D. automatic temperature calculation.|
|Measurement and Control Software||The full open test software of Windows OS.|
|Force Measurement Accuracy||± 0.5%.|
|Effective Force Measurement Range||0.5 ~ 100% F.S.|
|Deformation displayed value Accuracy||± 0.5%.|
|Test Speed Range||0.5 ~ 500mm/min, Can be set.|
|Test stroke||Maximum 450mm, including griper’s length.|
|Effective test space||220mm left to right, 350mm front and rear.|
|Unit switch||Contains a variety of internationally accepted unit of measurement, users can define their own desired unit.|
|Stop mode||Upper and lower security settings, emergency stop button, the program setting of strength and elongation, specimen damage sensing.|
|Special Features||Can do continuous tension, sustained pressure, fatigue, bending, flexural and shear tests; users can also according to their actual test needs to define its own test methods.|
|Standard accessories||machine seat X1, RS-232 data lines X1, power cord X1.|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||Tensile machine: 75×50×125cm, chamber size: 40*40*60cm or customized|
|Weight||About 120 kg.|
|Motor||AC servo motor.|
|Power||1PH, AC 220V, 50/60Hz|
Tensile Testing Machine With High Low Temparature :
Contact Person: Dwight Wu