Transport Simulation Vibration Test Equipment , Vibration Table AC Frequency Control
The Simulation Transportation Vibration Test Equipment is also called the “ vibration table ”, which simulates the damage caused by the bumps in the car transportation process, and is used to identify whether the product can withstand environmental vibration. It is suitable for various industries such as packaging product, paper box, electronics, electromechanical, optoelectronics, steam locomotives, toys, etc. Research, development, quality control, manufacturing. It is a rare test machine for improving the quality of your products.
This machine is remanufactured according to similar equipment in Europe and America, with rotary vibration, in line with European and American transportation standards, and meets EN71 ANSI, UL, ASTM, ISTA and other test standards.
Vibration Table Specification :
|Model||PT-7033 Transport Simulation Vibration Tester|
|Working Table Size||1000*1200mm|
|Amplitude Range||25.4mm (1 inch)|
|Vibration Mode||rotary type|
|Machine Weight||About 100kg|
|Power Supply||AC 220V, 50Hz|
1. Digital display for vibration frequency
2. Low noise: with synchronous noiseless belt transmission.
3. To use slideway for testing sample loading and unloading: easy and safe operation.
4. Heavy slot steel with vibration damping rubber for bottom plate of the machine, safe and stable working
5. Cycling vibration system: in compliance with USA & EURO shipping standards.
Vibration Tester view: