Small High Temperature Environmental Test Chamber Vacuum Oven
Equipment Introduction :
The laboratory vacuum drying oven is specially designed for drying of material which is thermo-sensitive or decompounded and oxidative easily. The laboratory drying oven can be filled with inert gas to dry some materials with complicated components. The laboratory drying oven has been widely used in pharmaceutics, electrical and chemical industry.
Technical Parameters :
|Model||Temperature control range||Input power||Studio dimension W×D×H(mm)||Boundary dimension W×D×H(mm)||Loading bracket (Standard configuration)|
Inner heating, one shelf could put in or drag out freely.
External heating, three halftones could put in or drag out freely.
|PT-2012C||RT+10~250℃||1400W||450×450×450||615×660×1440||Inner heating, two shelf could put in or drag out freely.|
|PT-2012D||RT+10~250℃||2200W||560×600×640||720×805×1680||Inner heating, three shelf could put in or drag out freely.|
Vacuum Oven Features :
1. Effective, gentle drying without damaging the material being dried
2. Vacuum drying also minimizes the risk of scaling and the formation of oxidation residues.
3. Coordinated, modular system with vacuum pump and vacuum module
4. Adopt jacketed vacuum glass door .On one hand, it keeps the temp in room; on
the other hand you can see the dried instruments clearly.
5. The vacuum tube around makes room temperature more uniform, avoiding organic connecting
with fires burring. Set temp and control are all intelligent digital display, high accuracy.
6. Temperature range from ambient +10 °C to 250 °C
Small Vacuum Oven Refer Picture :
|Contact Person :||Michael Chan|