Digital Vacuum Oven Laboratory High Temperature Dryer
Vacuum dry oven is designed especially for drying of material which is thermo-sensitive or decompounds and oxidative easily. It can be filled with inert gases, which is especially for a rapid drying of some compound material.It is widely used in medicine, metallurgy, electronic hardware, food, chemical industry, PCB baking and other industries.
|Machine Name||Vacuum Dry Oven|
|Test Space (W*D*H)||300×300×275mm||415×370×345mm||450×450×450mm||560×600×640mm|
|Outer Size (W*D*H)||605×490×450mm||730×560×550mm||610×680×1460mm||720×820×1750mm|
|Shelf||1 piece||2 pieces||2 pieces||3 pieces|
|Inner Material||Stainless steel|
Vacuum Oven Features:
1. The rectangular parallelepiped studio maximizes the effective volume, and the microcomputer temperature controller can accurately control the temperature.
2. Toughened, bullet-proof double-layer glass door observes the objects in the working room at a glance.
3. The closed tightness of the box can be adjusted, and the integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ensures high vacuum in the box. 4. The studio is made of stainless steel plate (or drawing plate) to ensure the product is durable.
5. Storage, heating, testing and drying are all carried out in an environment without oxygen or full of inert gas, so it will not be oxidized.
6. The shortest heating time, compared with the traditional drying oven, the heating time is reduced by more than 50%. Because the vacuum oven is powered by electricity, and wet objects are conductive, care should be taken not to leak electricity when using it. Therefore, the general oven must be grounded for safety. If there is no ground wire, make sure that the oven has no leakage; if there is a slight leakage, try to unplug the socket and insert the pins in the opposite direction. If there is no leakage, use it with care. If there is still leakage, then Should be deactivated immediately.
Vacuum Dryer Pictures :
Vertical Drying Oven With Pump :
|Contact Person :||Michael Chan|