Melt Flow Rate Tester ,Melt Indexer
Application : This tester is used for mensurating melt flow rate when the viscous flow state MFR value, it applies to the polycarbonate, higher temperature of aromatic sulfone, fluorine plastic, nylon and other engineering plastics, can also be applied to polyethylene (PE),(PP), ABS resin, polyformaldehyde (POM), polycarbonate (PC) resin with lower melting temperature, such as plastic test, widely used in plastic production, plastic products, such as petroleum and chemical industry and related colleges and universities, scientific research units, and the commodity inspection department.
It applies to the GB/T3682-2000 thermoplastics melt mass flow rate and melt volume flow rate measurement of national standards in the regulation of thermoplastic plastics melt mass flow rate measurement, equivalent to this standard adopted the ISO 1133:1997 of the regulation, and can meet the ASTM D1238 test standard.
This machine have desktop structure, reasonable design, stable and reliable performance, good appearance, easy to operate, the high performance, high precision control instrument has high precision of sampling, control the characteristics of the faster, using the fuzzy PID algorithm for temperature control.
Design Standards : ISO 1133,ASTM D1238,GB/T3682
Main parameters :
1. Extrude out part
Discharging mouth diameter: Φ 2.095 + / - 0.005 mm, discharging mouth length: 8.000 + / - 0.025 mm
Charging tube diameter: Φ 9.550 + / - 0.025 mm, charging barrel length: 152 + / - 0.1 mm
Piston rod head diameter: 9.475 + / - 0.015 mm, piston rod head length: 6.350 + / - 0.100 mm
2. Standard test load (a total of 8 weights)
3. Temperature range: normal room temperature, 400 ℃
4. Constant temperature precision: plus or minus 0.5 ℃,
5. Display resolution: 0.1 ℃
6. Cutting method: it can be operated or cut automatically
7. Temperature recovery time: less than 4 minutes
8. Printing: automatic printing output of micro printer
9. Power supply voltage: AC220V + / - 10% 50HZ
1. Fast heating speed, minimum overshoot, high temperature accuracy
2. The test parameters can be calibrated and corrected conveniently
3. Manual and automatic cutting test method can be adopted
4. Equipped with a printer, the test results will be automatically printed and output
Melt Flow Rate Test Machine Photos :