-70°C ~+150 °C Environmental Test Chamber, SUS304 Temperature Humidity Chamber For Electronic Industry
PT-2091 Constant Temperature & Humidity Testing Ma...
Application: Constant temperature and humidity test chamber is also called constant temperature and humidity testing machine, constant temperature and humidity test chamber, programmable alternating humidity and humidity test chamber, constant temperature machine or constant temperature and humidity test chamber, which is used for testing the performance of materials in various environments and testing the heat, cold, dry and moisture resistance of various materials.Suitable for testing quality of electronic, electrical, mobile phone, communication, instrument, vehicle, plastic products, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical, aerospace and other products.
Technical Parameters :
|Inner Cabinet (mm)||400×400×500||500×500×600||500×600×750||600×800×850||
|Temperature Range (℃)||F: -20℃, L: -40℃, T: -60℃, G: -70℃ ~ 150℃|
|Item Name||Simulated Temperature Humidity Controlled Environmental Test Chamber Floor Type|
|Humidity Range (%RH)||20%R.H ~ 98%R.H|
|Temperature Fluctuation (℃)||±0.5℃|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||≤ ±2℃|
|Humidity fluctuation (%RH)||±2.5%RH|
|Humidity uniformity (%RH)||
|Heating rate (℃)||3℃/min (No-load)|
|Cooling rate (℃)||0.7 ~ 1℃/min (No-load)|
|Temperature and humidity control system||LCD digital display controller.|
|Heated Humidification system||Nichrome wire-efficiency heater, UL-shaped stainless steel plating heater|
|Inner Material||SUS#304 stainless steel.|
|Outer Material||Spray color galvanized steel sheet.|
|Insulation Materials||Ultra-fine glass fiber insulation cotton.|
|Communication||Equipped with a standard RS232C / RS485 communication interface, the maximum transmission distance of 1.2Km, the fastest communications up to 9600bps, can be realized with a computer connected to the remote monitoring, easy to operate.|
|Subsidiary function||Fault alarm and reason prompts, you can change the name of the fault, the upper temperature limit protection, timing and the reservation (automatic stop and start function), multiple (up to 6 groups) PID temperature control separate segments, curve display and save the function display PV curve 0-8 days. Temperature can be set according to the linear operation (liters can set per hour up / cooling rate).|
1. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber consists of temperature regulation (heating, refrigeration) and humidification.By rotating the fan installed in the casing at the top of the air into the cabinet gas circulation, balance the temperature and humidity inside the box body, the body of the built-in temperature and humidity sensor to collect data, spread to temperature and humidity controller (processor) micro information edit processing, wet thermal control instructions, heating unit, through the air condenser pipe and sink inside heating evaporation unit.
2. The temperature regulation of the constant temperature and humidity cabinet is to collect data through the built-in temperature sensor in the cabinet, adjust through the temperature controller (micro-information processor), connect the air heating unit to increase the temperature or adjust the refrigeration solenoid valve to reduce the temperature in the cabinet, so as to achieve the required temperature control.Constant temperature and humidity box humidity control is through the body humidity sensor, data acquisition, the humidity controller (micro information processor) regulation, through to tank heating element, by evaporation of the water in the tank to increase the humidity of the casing or adjust refrigeration solenoid valve to achieve dehumidification function, in order to achieve the humidity control need.
3. The constant temperature and humidity chamber is equipped with multiple protection measures;The temperature system is equipped with overtemperature protector under the condition that the maximum safe allowable temperature can be set. The air heating element can be automatically cut off when the rotating fan stops.The humidifying system can stop power supply when the water level of the humidifying tank decreases.The refrigeration system also stops working as the temperature of the cabinet increases (more than 40℃) or the humidity increases.
Structure Features :
1. SUS304# stainless steel plate is adopted in the test case;There are test rails on both sides of the inner box;The insulation is made of at least 100mm rigid polyurethane foam.The front door of the inner box is connected with high-quality bakelite and fiberglass door frame as heat conduction partition, with excellent low temperature insulation performance;The airtight seal on the door is made of silica gel foam with a certain temperature resistance range.
2. Air supply circulation system: aluminum wind wheel with high and low temperature resistance and multiple blades is adopted uniformly. The upper louver is driven by the motor to supply air, and the lower side returns air.
● insulation material: hard polyurethane foam + glass wool
● Camber door:
1. single door, left open, handle on the right
2. product observation window, three-layer vacuum layers
3. embedded non-reaction plane handle
4. door hinge: SUS# 304
5. light lamp in the test box, 11W
6. silica gel foam strips , 2 pieces
7. electric heating automatic mist removal device 1 set
8. touch frozen scald device, 1set
● full color 7 'TFT, Chinese/English touch control system
● USB2.0 storage interface and curve recording and downloading
● automatic control and safety protection coordination system
● new refrigerant demand algorithm, refrigeration without heating control technology, compared with 30% power saving
● reservation start setting, operation end time is estimated, power time calculation, operation time calculation
Program end planning (program connection, turn to fixed value, shutdown, etc.)
● remote monitoring of the operation of the machine through the Internet, and remote control of the machine