2000g Hand Rolling Wheel CNS 11888 Manual Roller For Adhesive Tape
Introduction: The manual rolling roller adheres the tape to the standard test steel plate at a fixed pressure and speed for use as test specimen of tape retention force or peel force testing. It is common device for tensile/peel testing machine, beforce the testing of pressure-sensitive tape 180 degree peel tape retention test, and shear test, it is necessary to prepare a sample of a certain specification for testing, and then stick the tape on the stainless steel plate with a rolling roller and leave it for a period of time.It meets the test standards CNS 11888, PSTC-8.
Specifications of hand operated roller:
Manual rolling wheel operation method:
Put the steel plate on the machine table, and stick the tape on one end of the steel plate, and the other end can withstand the manual roller, rolling back and forth 3 times.
Precautions & Maintenance for manual roller use:
1. The steel plate must be placed correctly during the test, and the auxiliary handles on both sides of the pressure roller must not be held.
2. Keep the surface of the pressure roller clean and keep it properly when not in use.
3. Please operate by professionals to avoid improper use.
4. Please wipe and maintain with a clean cotton cloth.
5. It must be cleaned and maintained after use.
Hand Roller Device In PSTC :
Hand Roll Down Wheel Picture:
Besides the hand roller, we also have the electric type rolling wheel (touch screen controlled, roll speed 300/600mm per minute)
|Contact Person :||Michael Chan|