Small Laboratory Bar Wire Rod Coater for Li Lithium ion Electrode Thin Film Coating
PT-5000 small coater (wire bar scraper type) is a new practical machine that can meet different users to coat precise wet film samples on different substrates, thereby greatly improving the reproduction of the coating film Sex. The small coating machine uses a stepping motor to precisely control the coating rate. By controlling the speed and stabilizing the pressure, the coating effect is ensured, and the uniformity and stability
of the coating are ensured. The biggest feature can be used for coating experiments on various flat materials such as plastic, paper, metal, PVC, PET, cloth, and aluminum alloy plates.
1. Connect the power supply.
2. Place the substrate to be coated (such as black and white paper) on the coating base
and clamp it with a clamp.
3. Place the horizontal push rods on the fixed rods on both sides of the coating base.
4. Place the film applicator in front of the horizontal push rod.
5. Set coating/return speed and coating stroke.
6. Place an appropriate amount of paint to be coated directly in front of the film
7. Press the "Test" button to start coating.
8. After the coating stops, scrape the remaining coating into the waste collection tray.
9. Take down the prepared template for the next operation.
||Stainless steel material
||800~20000mm/min (touch screen can be set)
||According to different materials, the length can be selected
|Effective coating size
|Machine size ( L* W * H)