TL84 Multi-Lights Color Comparison Box D65
Standard light source color light box, color comparison box, color assessment cabinet, is widely used in the field of color management in various industries such as textiles, plastics, paints, inks, printing and dyeing, printing, pigments, packaging, ceramics, leather, cosmetics, etc., to accurately check the color deviation of goods and improve product quality And market competitiveness.
Especially in cloudy and dark hours, the use of standard light sources is particularly important for the color light box to detect the color deviation of the goods.
Light Sources Parameters :
(1). D65 --- International-standard Artificial Daylight
Color temperature:6500K Power:20W
(2).F/A --- Comparison referential light source, Applicable to family / hotel
Color temperature:2700K Power:40W
(3). CWF (Cool White Fluorescent)
Color temperature:4150K Power:20W
(4). TL84 --- Applicable to stores in Europe, Japan and China
Color temperature:4000K Power:18W
(5). UV ---- Ultraviolet light source
Follow Standards :
GB/T7922,JIS Z8110/8724,CIE 30
Detailed Specifications :
|Model||PT-6508 color comparison box (5 light sources)|
|Inner Cabinet Size||1280*590*600mm|
|Outer Cabinet Size||1310*620*800mm|
|Integrated Timer||Record and display running Time of each light source lamp.|
|Light Sources||D65*2 ; CWF*2 ; TL84*2 ; UV*1 ; F/A*4|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50HZ|
Light Sources Performance :
Operating Instructions :
1. Connect the random power cord to the light box, connect the other end of the plug to the power supply socket, and turn on the power (220V 50HZ).
2. Lightly press the ON/OFF button on the panel of the color matching light box, the LCD module (with backlight) will display the power supply, and display the name of each light source and the cumulative use time.
3. Press D65, UV, F/A, TL84, CWF, keys to switch automatically, and you can turn on multiple light sources at the same time (press simultaneously). In the case of a single light source, the displayed time is the name and use time of the corresponding light source. In the case of multiple light sources, the name and use time of the activated light source are displayed on the flow. The CLR button on the keypad is used for resetting and clearing, which is effective when a single light source is activated.
4. Place the tested product in the middle of the bottom plate of the light box. The viewing angle is preferably a 90-degree light source and a 45-degree line of sight. The appropriate angle can be adjusted according to the shape of the object to be tested to achieve the best detection effect. As shown in Figure A, the light source is incident on the object to be inspected from perpendicular, and the observer observes from 45 degrees.
5. Turn off the power and press the ON/OFF button. The power should be turned off if it is not used for a long time.
6. When replacing a new lamp, please refer to the arrangement position of the lamp in Figure B for installation. Various light sources (tubes) have corresponding positions to install, and the position of the lamp should not be reversed. After replacing the old fluorescent tube, the original use time should be cleared (ie restart the timing), the clearing method: turn on the replaced fluorescent tube, insert a screwdriver into the center hole of the CLR, and press this key (other The light tube usage time will not be cleared). Note: Do not use the CLR buttons arbitrarily to avoid resetting the timing system time by mistake.
7. The light box is equipped with six standard light sources, all of which are installed in a fixed position of the light box, and the position cannot be reversed.
8. The external power supply of this equipment must have a grounding device to ensure safe use.
Color Assessment Cabinet Pictures :
|Contact Person :||Michael Chan|