PT-5098L Fully Automatic DuPont Impact Tester
PT-5098L Fully Automatic DuPont Impact Tester is based on a specified weight, adjusted to a certain height, so that it can fall freely, and impact the surface of the test piece. Observe the changes on the surface of the test piece after being impacted to evaluate the surface The coating grade is suitable for the firmness test of plastic, ceramic, acrylic, glass fiber, plastic test piece and other materials.
1. The experimental height of the DuPont impact testing machine can be adjusted freely:
2. The relevant impact head and load can be designed according to different products, which can be widely used and save the buyer's cost;
3. The DuPont impact testing machine has reasonable design, stable structure, convenient operation and accurate testing;
4. The machine structure adopts high-precision, low-resistance, and non-clearance guide pillars built-in with high-precision, low-resistance, and no-clearance guide columns, which improve the load efficiency and structural rigidity;
5. The control system adopts a fully digital AC server to control the AC servo motor with high response frequency to ensure high efficiency of the transmission system, stable transmission, low noise, and speed accuracy can be controlled within ±0.2%;
6. The microcomputer system adopts a commercial computer as the main control machine, and cooperates with the company's professional test software to complete all test parameter setting, working status control, data acquisition and processing analysis, and the result display.
|Impact weight||200g (100g, 300g weights can be added)|
|Impact height||0-700mm can be freely controlled (drop height can also be customized)|
|Punch size||8mm can be customized (round head/flat head optional)|
|Impact workpiece size||As shown in the figure below (customizable)|
|Control method||PLC programmable control|
|Falling method||Electromagnetic instant free fall|
|Power||220V, 50Hz (or 110V, 60Hz)|
|Contact Person :||Michael Chan|